top of page
Walking In Authority Teen Council empowers teens (13-19) and their parents in Metro Atlanta to advocate for themselves, gain exposure to civic duty, and develop leadership skills in preparation to address community issues and to become agents of change.
To create an international network of future leaders united to become change agents in response to critical issues.
To empower youth leaders by catalyzing them to become community assets and lead the charge to address the most pressing health and social issues impacting their peers and find valuable resources for crafting successful solutions to community problems.
WE ARE MAKING A DIFFERENCE
THROUGH LEADERSHIP IN:
1. Decision-Making Model Application
2. Public Speaking/Effective Communication
3. Self and Social Consciousness/Character Development
4. Community Engagement and Mobilization
5. Anxiety and Depression Deterrence
7. Suicide Awareness and Prevention
8. Strategic Partnership Development
9. Organizational Theory/Development/Strategy/and Design
bottom of page